Coffee Crossroads offers a collection of coffee-themed t-shirts, sweatshirts, and pullover hoodies through Amazon. These shirts feature fun graphics and messages about coffee, espresso, and other coffee-related subjects. They make great gifts for your favorite barista or any coffee lover.
Most of the t-shirts are available in several colors in men’s and women’s sizes. Long sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts are unisex.
The shirts are designed by Coffee Crossroads in collaboration with our Antigravity Design studio. Here’s a small sample from the collection, which may change from time to time. To see all the current offerings, do a search for “Antigravity Design Coffee Collection” or click on that brand name above the listing for any shirt.
Gotta Getta Lotta Coffee T-Shirt
- If you love coffee and like to drink a lot of it, be emphatic and leave no doubt about it with this cool shirt.
- This coffee lover’s t-shirt features a fun coffee statement with a crisp bold text design in hip blue and orange colors.
Coffee Is My Cup Of Tea T-Shirt
- If you’re a coffee lover who would choose a cup of java over tea any day of the week, this stylish shirt is for you.
- Perfect t-shirt for coffee drinkers. If you love coffee, you’ll love this shirt. Great gift for anyone who prefers coffee to tea.
Coffee University T-Shirt with Fun Latin Motto
- Are you an educated coffee drinker? Be true to your school with this college-style shirt.
- Baristas and coffee lovers can show off their coffee credentials with this “Coffee University” t-shirt, complete with Latin motto. Translation of motto: Drink. Taste. Enjoy. Stay Awake!
Coffee May Be Addicted To Me T-Shirt
- If you love coffee and like to drink a lot of it, maybe it’s an addiction. Maybe coffee is addicted to you!
- This coffee lover’s t-shirt features the fun coffee statement “I think coffee may be addicted to me” in a crisp bold text design.
Coffee Crossroads has an affiliate relationship with Amazon and other merchants whose products or services are featured on this website. The publisher receives a small fee or commission for sales generated via links from the site. The fee or commission does not increase the price of the sale. For more information, see the Disclosures page. Thank you for supporting Coffee Crossroads!